Continue your education in Denmark. happy news Danish Government Scholarships are available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
A fully financed award for international students is the Danish Government Scholarship 2023–2024. This award is exclusively available for master’s degree programs. The scholarship will come in two parts: a grant to aid with living expenses of DKK 6090 per month before taxes and a full waiver of tuition fees.
One of the top 50 universities in the world, Southern Denmark University is a top-tier research institution. It offers a selection of graduate degree programs, such as Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD degrees. The university provides top-notch education and is committed to a global perspective at all levels. Denmark’s robust global surroundings and opportunities allow for the flourishing diversity of student life.
All full-degree international students from EU/EEA countries, as well as those covered by cultural agreements for exchange and guest students, are eligible to apply. The program’s objective is to provide applicants with full tuition fee waivers and grants in appreciation for the significant investment made during their studies by overseas students.
The Scholarship Summary
- Institution(s): University of Southern Denmark Level of Study: Masters
- Danish studies
- Engineering Mechatronics MSc
- Engineering Electronics MSc
- Intake in February: 1 September 2023
- Intake in September: 1 February 2023
Scholarship Protection, Benefits And Coverage
The following advantages are given to the recipient of a Danish Government Scholarship:
- The scholarship will come in two parts: a grant to aid with living expenses of DKK 6090 per month before taxes and a full waiver of tuition fees.
The requirements for a Danish government scholarship
The following requirements must be met by the applicant in order to be eligible for the Danish Government Scholarship:
- English is a required language
- If you decide to enroll in English classes, you must have English proficiency equivalent to the Danish B level
- Exchange students can prove their language proficiency using our language requirement form, their secondary school diploma (requiring a minimum of 210 hours at the high school level), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, or a TOEFL score of at least 575/230/88
- All nations in the world are eligible
- Candidates from non-EU/EEA nations who are able to pay tuition fees are eligible for the scholarship
- You can only enroll in master’s level courses as an exchange or guest student if you have completed the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits (or three years of study) worth of pertinent university-level coursework.
- For all exchange and guest students, review the general entry requirements.
How to Apply for a Scholarship from the Danish Government
If you would like to apply for a Danish Government Scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- Supporting Documents: To submit an application, candidates must add all necessary attachments to the online form.
- Upload the Language Requirement Form (paper form: print out, fill out, scan, and upload), as well as a copy of your passport or ID card; do not send them by email or regular mail
- How to apply: You must enroll in the university in order to apply for the scholarship
- Every qualified applicant who receives a study place offer will automatically be given consideration for the scholarship
- No additional application is required
- Directly under the link, Danish Government Scholarships, you may find more specific information regarding the application procedure.
Visit the official website to learn more about Danish Government Scholarships:
The Danish Government Official Website
Official Link CLICK HERE